If you believe you can do anything, we’re here to help you do it.
Dimension Data uses the power of technology to help organisations achieve great things. As a member of NTT Group, we accelerate our clients’ ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces for tomorrow, and cybersecurity. With offices in 49 countries, we deliver wherever our clients are, at every stage of their technology journey. We’re proud to be the Official Technology Partner of Amaury Sport Organisation, organiser of the Tour de France, and the title partner of the cycling team, Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka.
What We Believe In
We accelerate the ambitions of our clients, our people, our shareholders, and our society.
To deliver exceptional value to our clients through our great people.
We put our clients at the centre of everything we do. Each of us can achieve great things, but as a team we can achieve the unimaginable.
Key Facts About Dimension Data
- Founded in 1983
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT Group
- Employs over 30,000 highly skilled employees
- Over 6,000 clients in 49 countries and in all major industry verticals
- Delivers services in a further 103 countries through Preferred Partners
- 8 of the global top 10, 75 of the Fortune 100, and 60% of the Fortune 500 are Dimension Data clients
- Established global footprint coupled with unrivaled experience in emerging markets
- Received over 100 client, vendor, and industry awards in 2015 and more than 50 in the first half of 2016