Go beyond cost containment with holistic mobility lifecycle management.
Mobility lifecycle management (MLM) mitigates risks for your organisation and facilitates the management of all components of the mobile enterprise value chain – users, carriers, application providers, and fulfilment partners – in compliance with your organisation’s mobile strategy.
This is where Dimension Data’s NexTEM application and managed services add tremendous value. With NexTEM’s MLM functionality and a carefully crafted mobile strategy developed by the industry’s most experienced practitioners, you’ll achieve major cost reductions, usage control, and improvements in efficiency.
Want to save 20% on your mobility management?
Develop a comprehensive mobile strategy and policy.
Negotiate market-leading contracts with carriers.
Put Telecom Administrators in command to deliver savings of up to 20-50% to the business, while also improving service levels to end users.
Dramatically increase visibility, flexibility, and control of the constantly evolving and escalating demands of your organisation.
Off-load tedious and time-consuming tasks so your employees can focus on more business-critical tasks.
Through our NexTEM platform, we provide the visibility and control to manage your mobile population according to your policy. NexTEM is focused on cost-reduction and usage control with workflow-based management, full transaction support, and complete hierarchical visibility summarised in an actionable dashboard.
Complete Repository of Mobile Inventory
- Track more than 30 standard details for each device and service
- Access to important data such as order date and number, SIM and other serial numbers, contract end date, upgrade eligible date, assigned employee and organisation, and so much more
- Monitor rate plans and features for every user and validate charges against your negotiated rates
- Synchronisation between mobile ordering and inventory keeps your records accurate and lets you compare invoices to inventory and flag exceptions
Mobile Worker Support
- Support your end users in the use and maintenance of their mobile devices with troubleshooting assistance, warranty replacement processing, and more
- Save your Telecom Administrators time by off-loading employee support to our professional team
Savings Opportunities Dashboard
- Identifies immediately actionable opportunities based on automated analysis of recent invoices
- Quantifies usage exceptions, such as high usage users, zero usage users, multiple-device users, high text messaging without a plan, high international roaming without a plan, excessive downloads, and directory assistance use
- Allows drill-down to the end-user invoice details for each exception
- Enables easy implementation of changes – for example, disconnecting an unused phone
Employee Portal for End-User Engagement
- Empower your employees to view bills and other relevant details, initiate and track orders, view call detail, and mark called numbers as business or personal
- Managers can approve or edit team members’ orders, order on their behalf, and review departmental usage reports with drill-down into billing and call details
Comprehensive Mobile Catalogue
- Access a comprehensive mobile catalogue that we maintain for all major carriers
- Control costs by limiting supported devices, rate plans, features, and accessories that are available for your employees to order
- Support specialised groups – such as sales, field workers, and executives – with their own set of orderable devices and plans
- With normalised and categorised invoice line items, gain unprecedented visibility and control across carrier billing platforms for a clear picture of your organisation’s mobility spend
…And Much More
- Accurately allocated pooled plans to charge each employee their fair share of the pool based on usage, regardless of their individual rate plan
- Outsource responsibilities like populating mobile inventory, placing and managing orders with carriers, and maintaining employee lists via automated feeds to our specialists
- Automatically allocate invoices based on orders and electronically feed allocation data into your accounts payable system
- Integrates with your favorite mobile device management (MDM) tool to provide insights on which employees have MDM on their devices
- We support corporate liable, BYOD stipend, and hybrid client environments, and offer other other optional services, from day-to-day tasks to strategic initiatives